After 7-10hrs the SSD drive appears to disconnect from the Raspberry Pi (all lights on SSD go off, like there is no power). I have reflashed the microSD each time this happens, but same issue keeps re-occurring.
- Running Umbrel using all the recommended hardware (SSD drive)
- Umbrel is connected via ethernet to router (connecting via pc-windows)
- have static IP address
- throttled=0x0 when I check immediately on restarting, but then 15 minutes later this changes to throttled=0x60002
- changed power connection from power strip to wall socket (makes no difference to throttled results)
- downloaded logs indicate temperature of Raspberry Pi is too high and recommends using a case to lower temperature (currently using recommended flirc case).
Not sure if this is a SSD case power issue or case not cooling enough. Thinking of changing to UGREEN case (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D2BHVBD/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=AKXVBT49GGF3B&psc=1) to fix power issue and/or getting deskpi pro case (https://deskpi.com/products/deskpi-pro-for-raspberry-pi-4) to fix cooling issue.