Specter not installing

Having some serious problems installing Specter. I think perhaps I had it installed previously and having not used it, it was deleted. Now reinstalling again and I cannot get it started. All other apps working and installing great.

Despite clearing the folder, restarting umbrel and even attempting install via terminal, I’m now all out of ideas.

Help…please!
Issue seems to be an issue related to Docker. I’m running Ubuntu 22.10,

1. Tried install via App Store > Specter perpetually ‘Installing’
  2. Ran command to get logs > ~/umbrel/scripts/app compose specter-desktop logs --tail=100
  3. Log from 2 was saying ‘permission denied’ relating to Docker:
    docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', PermissionError(13, 'Permission denied'))
  4. Deleted specter-desktop folder via rm -rf specter-desktop
  5. Restarted Umbrel via Terminal via sudo ~/umbrel/scripts/stop
  6. Tried install via Terminal > sudo ~/umbrel/scripts/app install specter-desktop
  7. After 6, was then asking me to install Docker:
    It looks like you already have Docker installed. Umbrel requires a modern version of Docker so this script will update them with the official Docker install script. ... E: The repository 'http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu kinetic Release' no longer has a Release file. N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
  8. Tried install command again via Terminal > sudo ~/umbrel/scripts/app install specter-desktop:
Pulling app_proxy  ... done
Pulling web        ... done
Pulling tor_server ... done
Starting app specter-desktop...
specter-desktop_web_1 is up-to-date
Starting specter-desktop_app_proxy_1 ... 
Starting specter-desktop_app_proxy_1 ... error

ERROR: for specter-desktop_app_proxy_1  Cannot start service app_proxy: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: 
unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting "....umbrel/app-data/specter-desktop/umbrel-app.yml" to rootfs at "/extra/umbrel-app.yml": 
mount ..../umbrel/app-data/specter-desktop/umbrel-app.yml:/extra/umbrel-app.yml (via /proc/self/fd/6), 
flags: 0x5001: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? 
Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type

Any other ideas? It’s almost like Specter doesn’t support a version of software I’m using.

For anyone else having similar issues with Linux / Ubuntu… it seemed to be related to running an EOL version of Linux. Crazy devs move the files to a new folder after EOL, rendering them inaccessible.

This command seemed to solve things:

sudo sed -i -re 's/([a-z]{2}\.)?archive.ubuntu.com|security.ubuntu.com/old-releases.ubuntu.com/g' /etc/apt/sources.list

More info here:

Yes I would recommend using sudo ~/umbrel/scripts/app uninstall specter-desktop for a clean uninstall. This is a strange error to come up after reinstalling after only removing the app-data repo, almost seems unrelated.