Show me your set up! (Send Nodes)

My simple node!

10 Likes

Umbrel running on my Bitcoin Machine…great combination!

15 Likes

9 Likes

Power over Ethernet M2 X872 Umbrel

8 Likes

My personal bank :grin::grin::grin:
Pi 4gb
SanDisk SD card
Western digital blue 1tb ssd
Cheap usb 3.0 to sata adapter
Don’t remember the case name
Ice box rpi fan x2(DO NOT BUY, SUCKS, BROKE)
Amazon ethernet cable
Cable matters usb cable(2 foot shorty)
Anker 5 port smart charging brick for power
Only issue I had was the fan broke so I’m going to replace it with an Argon fan hat which I’ve heard good things about.

8 Likes

Provides no additional functionality but it makes a nice touch, haha.

8 Likes

This is the node battle command station or something. I love it! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Writing from Argentina. 3D printed some legs because it’s hard to get anything here. I’m happy.

14 Likes

10 Likes

All recommended hardware directly from Amazon, hardwired directly into my router.

9 Likes

What’s the top number?

Love this!

1 Like

It’s the block number

1 Like

Yes, as DarthCoin says, its the block number, read out updates every minute or so…

2 Likes

Its suuuuuper slow syncing the chain. Used a 4T Seagate SSD I had laying around that has USB 3.0 to Micro-B connector. Could be the reason its so slow?

10 Likes

It’s also buried behind a table/desk with only power and Ethernet ran to it but ill see if I can do something.

Awesome! Whats your LN public key?

Hi! Thank you. It is:

030c2f9e17a1e8af4bcb0f88f5b84ded0cb09b2f1985c8069d2cc7bae04a1b5e41@kk7nmfs4henxcoostowezis5deroovf6wp2b2d2ei2u6lfymw4cwcsad.onion:9735

1 Like

I had a drive doing roughly that. It was the usb to sata cable (or enclosure) constantly resetting. Fixed it in 0.3.8 by moving the drive to a black usb 2 port but then 0.3.9 fixed it entirely and after a reflash of microsd and format of ssd.

To view this I watched the logs in settings or can ssh in and use:

dmesg -w

Was able to see repeating usb reset entries popping up which clued me in. But port change did work until it was no longer needed.

1 Like

I think I understood that :smiley: Will ssh into my wee little beast and see what that observational command presents, thanks sirmatt! :sunglasses:

2 Likes