Buy stickers from the Lightning Store on the LN!
This setup is killer!
- Raspberry Pi® 4 B 4GB 4 x 1.5GHz
- SanDisk Extreme microSDHC 32GB
- Sertronics Slim Acryl Raspberry Pi 4, Stackable, Rainbow
- JSAUX USB 3.0 SATA Adapter
- Samsung 870 QVO 1TB SATA 2,5 Zoll (SSD) (MZ-77Q1T0BW)
This looks like it belongs to the CEO of Bitcoin!
Smaller footprint, love it!
wow you let me without words…
Wow some awesome nodes! Mine looks like a regular old atx case from like 15 years ago that’s missing the front 5.25 bay covers. It’s running on a h77 board with an quadcore i3, 8gb ddr4, ssd’s in raid and is running Fedora server. It’s also on a battery backup and we have 1gb up and down fiber here. The pic would be terrible though,
Umbrel nodes are not ugly
Add a 5.25 diskette (as support for channels.backup file) and will be a nice picture
Come on, post your node here!
That looks great, please tell me where to get this Umbrel Raspberry Pi node-box.