Is this a viable disaster recovery strategy?

This is question and prompt for debate.

I take (for granted) that an umbrel node with channels and funds can be recovered if you know BOTH A/ your password and B/ your 24 words seed. Can it? Is this completely true? Who tried? How well it worked? How stressful or easy it was? What issues did you encountered? What are lessons learned?

What if I shut my node down, disconnect the old ssd drive, get a brand new ssd drive, and “recover it”? This way, one would double your bitcoins since you have 2 ssd disks full of coins (joking…!)
No, I assume that for a recovery, onto a new drive, it would take multiple days or weeks to download the whole blockchain from the very beginning, again, and then some time to get everything into good working order. For the time, your channels will be looted by evil peers or at least closed due to being offline, right?

The idea is that if you have 2 near identical ssd, fully working, you have backup that can get you up and running in few minutes or hours, with on-chain funds, LN channels, etc etc. Right?

Imagine scenario where you have theft, power surge or house fire, your node (all of it, raspberry, sdcard, ssd disk, power supply,…) all of it being gone and gone for good.

If you have another ssd with recent copy (few days or weeks old) you can get new raspberry, some router, an internet connectivity, anywhere, even in a hotel, at your friend, or relative. then recover umbrel and be back online fast. No loooong blockchain sync, no troubleshooting under stress, no inacessible funds…You can switch your ssds, over and over, back and forth, to keep them more or less in sync, perhaps every month or so. Is that viable? What are some better ideas to address this?

@ on another note, if you would have 1:1 byte for byte copy of sdcard, ssd, full working umbrel, and connect both the original node and the copy to the internet, from 2 physically different locations, what would happen? there must be some mechanism in tor to prevent this. What would happen?

Read this guide