Cannot Connect Plex or Jellyfin server to Roku or Android TV

Hello, for the past few days I have been setting up and configuring my pi 5 and umbrel together. I have gotten to the point where I have Sonarr, Lidarr, all that stuff setup along with a Jellyfin server running on my umbrel. I am coming across a problem where my Roku and Android tv cannot connect to the Jellyfin server. My phone is able to access it, my laptop can access it through the web browser, but my streaming devices cannot connect to the server. Both devices recognize the server is connected to my local network and show the server, but when I try to connect I am getting an error on Roku, “Cannot connect to server, is it on?” And on Plex it just says that it cannot connect. I am confused because it seems as though the only devices that aren’t able to connect are the roku and android tv box. Do I need to configure different IP? The IP of my roku is: 10.18.74.55 and the IP of the plex server is: 172.17.0.1. I am unsure why wlan0 is on a different subnet than the docker. Can somebody please help?