Unable to Get Into Raspberry Pi 4, Can't Get Past Debian/Linux 10 Umbrel ttyl Command Screen

Hi,
I’ve setup a new Raspberry Pi 4. I booted up and installed NOOBS and flashed Umbrel onto an my SD card. I was able to set up my Umbrel account by accessing umbrel.local after booting my node up and am currently syncing the BTC blockchain.

But I can’t get into my Raspberry Pi anymore since flashing Umbrel onto the SD card. It runs a bunch of commands when I boot it up and then asks for my login and password (which I never made). Problem is that it also will not let me type/won’t recognize that I have a keyboard and mouse plugged into my Pi. This is not a hardware issue because I previously used the Pi and set up everything with a plugged in Keyboard and Mouse.

How do I get past this screen? I’ve already tried reflashing Umbrel over three times with no luck.

Are you able to SSH into the new Pi 4 via another computer on the local network, and the dashboard is accessible with no issue?

I didn’t enable SSH on my Pi before installing umbrel but I’m not sure how/if I can enable it remotely. I have the IP of my Pi but I can’t access anything on the Pi because I’m being asked for an umbrel login.

you should still be able to ssh into your umbrel

ssh -t umbrel@umbrel.local
password: moneyprintergobrrr

may need to do a fresh start from there