Umbrel Home Power Supply

Hi, I received the Home with a US power plug/adapter. As it outputs a USB C, can I replace the adapter and use a USB C local plug, 230V, 50Hz. Not sure about the Amp max output and if thats an issue?

@Jonosgc1 Sorry for the confusion. We wouldn’t recommend replacing the power adapter since - as you guessed - correct amp output is critical. The good news is that a standard local plug converter (like this US to EU converter) works perfectly fine since our power adapter is rated to work on both 110V and 220V from 50Hz to 60Hz.

Several of our users have reported no issues with using a converter, so if you decide to order one for yourself, please let us know at (or our support chat on and we’ll be more than happy to refund you the cost of the converter!