New sd card flashed, but node won't boot

So I had to replace the SD card in one of nodes. My primary wouldn’t boot, so took the SD out the spare. Put it into the main and booted just fine. So found a spare SD hanging around flashed it to newest 5.1, into my spare, powered up and won’t boot. Read that maybe 5.0 would have better luck. That was my first version and I still had it my downloads. So re-flashed and same. So kinda stumped on this one. Terminal gives me: port 22: Operation timed out

This is what I’m getting with both 5.0 and 5.1

Cut-n-pasted from the page:

Error: External drive disconnected

The external drive was disconnected while Umbrel was running. This can sometimes happen when using an unofficial Raspberry Pi power supply.

Error: Version mismatch

The version of UmbrelOS on your microSD card is not compatible with the version of Umbrel on your external drive.

Error: System service failed

Something went wrong when starting Umbrel. Need help? Feel free to jump on our community forum or Telegram chat.

Error: Failed to start containers

Something went wrong when starting Umbrel. Need help? Feel free to jump on our community forum or Telegram chat.

Error: No external drive found

Please connect an external drive (at least 1TB) to a USB 3.0 port (blue color) on your Raspberry Pi and restart your Umbrel.

Error: Multiple external drives found

Umbrel only works with one external drive of atleast 1TB size. Please disconnect any additional external drives and restart your Umbrel.

Error: Failed to connect external drive

There was an error connecting your external drive. Please consider using the recommended hardware listed on getumbrel.com.

Restart Shutdown community