How to install LND only? Next steps? Debug log included

Hello,
I can log into my main umbrel interface homepage. The bitcoin blockchain is synched and continues to synch. I can install new apps from the appstore. The only issue I have is that I’m showing a zero on chain and lightning balance. It appears that my LND is not installed or is failing?

Is there a way to install LND?

I’ve read the restore node wallet troubleshoot and it says to “install new instance of umbrel”. How? I’ve searched the troubleshooting page and there doesn’t appear to be a clear answer.

I’ve flashed and installed a new version of 0.4.16 and that didn’t seem to help.

I can access my 24 word seed from the main umbrel interface so it appears that my bitcoin wallet is still “in there” but it will not synch.

I have dowloaded the LN channel recovery.

Here is my debug log.

Please let me know what to do next. I’m stuck and my sats are not accessible. It’s freaking me out.

thanks!

https://0bin.net/paste/BvEPOioa#1x10nmfuQ78DWCBPnK0aUHx87NRBPAlHIieDAJsUMJY

Did you ever deposited some sats in that node?
Do you know how a LN node function?
Did you ever read the Umbrel get starting guide?
Did you ever read the Guides section of this forum ? We put there tons of links and documentation to be read, so you do not have to end in this frustrated situation. There’s a dedicated post only with links, videos, articles, documentation, tutorials etc all about nodes.