Error, need some help

Can anyone tell me what these errors are and how to fix them. thanks

Apr 19 21:26:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: Creating suredbits-wallet_walletserver_1 …
Apr 19 21:30:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: ERROR: for suredbits-wallet_walletserver_1 UnixHTTPConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=None): Read timed out. (read timeout=240)
Apr 19 21:30:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: ERROR: for walletserver UnixHTTPConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=None): Read timed out. (read timeout=240)
Apr 19 21:30:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: An HTTP request took too long to complete. Retry with --verbose to obtain debug information.
Apr 19 21:30:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: If you encounter this issue regularly because of slow network conditions, consider setting COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT to a higher value (current value: 240).
Apr 19 21:30:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: Umbrel is now accessible at
Apr 19 21:30:05 umbrel umbrel startup[15978]: http://umbrel.local

Too few information. Can you generate and post complete troubleshooting logs?

here is the full log, any help would be appreciated.
I can login to local, but it never loads up, just spins

Yeah, nothing in logs, but slow network speeds. Blockchain still syncing.
Try to shutdown Umbrel and do tests in your network hardware with a notebook. Can also be a hardware issue with RaspPi. If you can, change it to do a test.
And better uninstall most of thoses apps, there is not enough cpu power to run all together, file corruptions will occur.

how can I uninstall all the apps from command line? I have tried to do it from the browser and they will not uninstall. I think the apps are dragging down my pi

SSH into Umbrel, then use command “app”:
/home/umbrel/umbrel/scripts/app
and follow shown instructions. Ex. to list apps:
/home/umbrel/umbrel/scripts/app ls-installed
Its easy, but be careful, uninstall will delete all data of app.

1 Like