Error: Auth existence check failes

Hi everyone!
I’m trying to run v1.0 on my new Raspberry Pi 5 but there is an issue. I made several attempts to fix the issue by reflashing the SD card and formatting the SSD. At first, I was able to create an account and see the dashboard. When I try to install Nextcloud, it shows that error at 99% completion and everything freezes. I can’t bring it back online. Same thing happens if I try to activate Tor address as well.

Like in the picture, I started to face this error in my following attempts before setting up an account too. I can only ssh with my user pasword if I can create and account first but I can’t access to logs.
I’ve already been running another node on a Raspberry Pi 4 and I upgraded it to v1.0 easily. It also has a different hostname. Could the problem be caused by having a second node on the same network?
Any suggestions?

I replaced the SSD with my portable drive and it’s up and running. :white_check_mark:
SSD I was using initially: “Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND Flash PCIe Gen 4 x4 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD”

1 Like

Great to hear- apologies for any inconvenience. We are working to resolve this issue with NVMe mounting.

1 Like