Channel stuck "Opening" and transaction not in Mempool

Hey, I have a channel which has been stuck in the “Opening” state for a while and the transaction isn’t showing in the Mempool. When I check the listchaintxns via SSH the transaction isn’t there. It is there when I check pendingchannels and it shows 0 Sats in limbo.

I’ve seen a few people having this issue but things seem to have changed since the resolutions were posted. For example, someone said abandon channel worked but the script they provided doesn’t work (presumably directory locations have moved around since then):

There’s also a guide on rescanning wallet UTXOs but that also seems to be outdated:

Any help with either getting the channel transaction broadcast, or with abandoning the channel, would be most appreciated.

1 Like

Happening to me today. How did you resolve it?

ok that first link works.
The commands paths are now

cd ~/umbrel
./scripts/app compose lightning exec lnd lncli pendingchannels

etc

Mine is still unresolved! Have you fixed yours now? Did you abandon channel?

Yes. Abandoned with

./scripts/app compose lightning exec lnd lncli abandonchannel --funding_txid $TX_ID --output_index 1 --i_know_what_i_am_doing
1 Like

I think I have this same problem. Can you explain more about what app you used to access CLI and how to put in that command? Sorry, not very tech savvy, but I’m willing to learn about this. Thanks!