Cannot Access Umbrel Dashboard

Been running my node for almost 1.5 years without issue. Only recently I have had the unfortunate luck to being “locked out” of accessing the dashboard. I had to manually perform an update and attempted to update to v0.4.17, but as you can see below was only able to get to v0.4.15??? When attempting to access the dashboard I get the Umbrel icon and the loading dial with “Starting Umbrel…” which has been occurring for 30+ minutes. The node is setup on a fixed IP and I can access it via powershell. Below you will see the debug info and see that the program only loaded to “Memory Usage”, my friend who runs a node as well gets more information when running this command. At a loss of what to try next.

=====================
= Umbrel debug info =

Umbrel version

Flashed OS version

v0.3.1

Raspberry Pi Model

Revision : c03112
Serial : 100000002381bf89
Model : Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2

Firmware

Nov 30 2020 22:12:08
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version ab1181cc0cb6df52bfae3b1d3fef0ce7c325166c (clean) (release) (start)

Temperature

temp=30.6’C

Throttling

throttled=0x0

Memory usage

total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available

Mem: 3.8G 144M 3.3G 8.0M 313M 3.6G
Swap: 4.1G 0B 4.1G

If you are running on RPi, just shut down, take out the mSD card, reflash it with latest Umbrel OS, put it back and start. Wait until it resync the latest blocks and done.

If you do not run on RPi, just stop umbrel scripts, run manual update as described in this troubleshooting guide.

Be aware! Running on a non-RPi, require first to do an update for your OS. Do that first (with Umbrel stopped). Restart machine, do the manual update of Umbrel and start the umbrel scripts. Done.