I’ve been running the prior Umbrel version, and it was syncing fine, but after the update to 0.4.4, syncing got stock for both Lightning Wallet & Bitcoin Core.
- Lightning Wallet - was due to a locked waller; I was able to unlock it manually by:
ssh -t firstname.lastname@example.org
The prompted password is your dashboard password.
cd ~/umbrel && docker-compose exec lnd /bin/bash
- But the Bitcoin Core is still stuck at syncing
- seems like a Tor issue? It’s getting stuck & ‘giving up’?
Have tried resolving or connecting to address ‘[scrubbed]’ at 3 different places. Giving up.
tor | Oct 13 06:24:31.000 [notice] New control connection opened from 10.21.21.9.
** nevermind, I see in others’ logs that it’s a standard thing*
- reflashed the SSD - no help
- checked for undervoltage
it’s outputting ‘throttled=0x0’… so should be fine
- I did some harsh restarts and power cut offs (before reading the guides :-/ ). Not sure if it compromised any of the hardware or anything; I’m having hard time to read the Dmesg logs - I’m setting up Umbrel for the first time, not sure how the log should look like normally, this one is very hard to comprehend to me; not sure if entirely bogus?
Thanks for help,