Greetings all. For the past two days have received this error message when I try to connect to my node via umbrel.local:
This site can’t be reached. umbrel.local’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
I’ve read through similar topics, flashed the drive again. When it comes to computers, I have reached the end of my expertise. Need guidance. Thank you!
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 6.01.04 AM|690x356
I’m not a Windows user; I tried all your suggestions already. No cigar. Never had this issue until I switched routers - the thing is, it was working fine for a few days after the router upgrade, then issues started. It may or may not be related to the router. But thank you for your comments no less.
The guide is for all users not only windows