Cannot connect to Umbrel!

Hi phosej’ The first thing I will tell you is I’m not an umbrel expert. I’m an amateur too. But that’s not a problem hahaha. Now I know you use Mac. And it’s not difficult to use SSH. Can you use it?

1. Start by opening your terminal. Then type the command “ssh umbrel@umbrel.local” enter (If not try using the ip address of your umbrel instead. (for example “ssh umbrel@192.168.2.247”))
  2. “Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])?” ans “yes
  3. umbrel@192.168.2.247’s password:” Enter your umbrel.local login password. But you won’t see the password. Therefore, please be attentive.
  4. Now if you are not confident to go further. I recommend you to shut down your system with the command “sudo shutdown -h now” (option -h = poweroff system) To avoid the risk of data corruption.

Then you just wait for the new version to be updated. Then you can come back and run your node again. (I think this problem is caused by this version. I’ve been running Node for over a year. I’ve only recently encountered this.)

But if you want more fun. and interested in further study I recommend you to read and follow the steps in this link. How to set a static IP for your Umbrel server

And you can find more knowledge here Umbrel Troubleshooting Guide