Umbrel apps are stuck on "starting" after update to newest version of Bitcoin Node and Lightning App

Hi everyone,

I wanted to update to the new version of the Bitcoin App and Lightning App which offers the Widget functionality. However when I updated they were stuck on starting for a very long time, I then restarted the Umbrel. The restart didn’t fix the issue. I then ran these commands:

sudo systemctl stop umbrel
sudo systemctl stop docker docker.socket
sudo bash -c "rm -rf /var/lib/docker/"*
sudo systemctl start docker docker.socket
sudo systemctl start umbrel

I think this deleted the docker images… The apps were still stuck in starting. I then tried to flash a fresh version of the Umbrel OS 1.0 on the SD card and restart my RaspberryPi 4 with the newly flashed UmbrelOS.

However this also didn’t work. I have attached the systems logs of my Umbrel. There seems to be an issue with containers, here’s an extract of the logs:

Apr 28 11:20:35 umbrel umbreld[710]: [app ] [error] Failed to get CPU usage for app bitcoin: Command failed with exit code 1: docker stats --no-stream --format {“container”:“{{.Name}}”,“CPUPerc”:“{{.CPUPerc}}”,“MemPerc”:“{{.MemPerc}}”} bitcoin_app_proxy_1 bitcoin_server_1 bitcoin_bitcoind_1 bitcoin_tor_1 bitcoin_i2pd_daemon_1
Apr 28 11:20:35 umbrel umbreld[710]: Error response from daemon: No such container: bitcoin_app_proxy_1
Apr 28 11:20:35 umbrel umbreld[710]: Error response from daemon: No such container: bitcoin_server_1
Apr 28 11:20:35 umbrel umbreld[710]: Error response from daemon: No such container: bitcoin_bitcoind_1
Apr 28 11:20:35 umbrel umbreld[710]: Error response from daemon: No such container: bitcoin_tor_1
Apr 28 11:20:35 umbrel umbreld[710]: Error response from daemon: No such container: bitcoin_i2pd_daemon_1

umbrel_system_logs.log (154.2 KB)

Thank you for your support :smile: