Not able to update to Umbrel 1.2.1

Hi all,

I am trying to update to Umbrel 1.2.1 from 1.1.1. I have both the pop-up and the icon in settings. When I try to update by clicking there, it appears this window, but the bar does not progress and after a while it goes back to the settings window:

I have also tried to update it with ssh (but I have to admit I have no idea what I am doing…) I got this messages:

Anyone knows what is happening?

Thanks in advance!!

May I ask what type of device you’re running umbrelOS on?

I forgot to put that… it is a Beelink mini S12

Beelink Mini S12

Anyone…? :frowning:

I think you don’t have the file ‘artifact_info’ in your file system, You can touch it in the /etc/mender with the right user privilege and change permissions to 666 with chmod, but if you do this I think you’ll fall in another problem that is the lack of a manifest file. But we can do it before, and then see what happens and not try to guess. I’ve begun with this error and now I’m stuck in the lack of the manifest file.
I have a mini pc amd 7730 and have put the the 1.1.1 update via usb pendrive in my pc the image downloaded from umbrel. If you have success please :pleading_face: respond to me with the manifest file you have. For me is the key to keep trying to update to 1.2.1.

Solution I’ve found is in the link below: