Migration from Raspi4 to Umbrel Home nor working

I am trying for 4 days now to migrate my Umbrel to the Home with migration assistant.
No success.
Sometimes my home is not visible in the browser, sometimes I find it and I am able to start migration

If I am lucky it starts orange migration screen, but even after 4 hours I do not see any progress bar.

Any ideas how to proceed?
I am thinking anout manually delete my Raspi Umbrel, terminating Lightning channels and moving amounts to another wallet, but it would be great if I would not have to do this manually…

I am only allowed to share one pic here…

Same here,

At first the Home would not recognize the hard drive. I had one failed attempt and then had to re format the home and start from scratch.

Tried again today. The hard drive was not recognized until the 4th try and then if recognized. The power light on the hard drive was intermittent. The 4th try the light was solid and the HD activity light activated.

I hit the migrate button and the activity light lit up and it seemed like it started… but it only made it 1/3 of the way through the copying of data before it stopped progressing and the activity light stopped blinking. I left it for most the day and then gave up and booted my pi back up.

1 Like