Migration Assistant stuck

I just got my Umbrel Home yesterday afternoon. I followed instructions and connected it to the old RP4 external hard drive. I first updated to the latest UmbrelOS and then followed the Migration Assistant step-by-step. It now appears stuck at the Copying Data part (progress bar has not moved overnight). Hard drive was lass than 800 GB full with bitcoin core and a few random apps. What should I do now? Wait? It specifically says “Do not turn off your Umbrel until the migration is complete”. If I disconnect the external hard drive, will I damage the files on it?

Has any progress been made on this since you posted? You should be able to open another tab to access your settings page. From there would you be able to share any log files? You should do this fairly quickly to make sure the errors in your logs been overwritten. Assuming there are any. I suppose it may be worth noting that there may be some sensitive information in there, so maybe take a look through them yourself and see if you see any issues related to the migration?

I don’t encourage disconnecting your external drive at this point, but if it happen to disconnect, the contents of your external drive should be unmutated.