Integration of NVMe with OS 1.1

It was said that OS 1.1 would also solve the problem with the integration of an NVMe.

But there was nothing about this in the update list.

Has anyone tried whether this works now?

https://twitter.com/mayankdotch/status/1780628827737309359

Thanks. Do you know when it will be launched?

so… there is days and numerous ssd that i thy to make work with umbrell… this is a complete failure in fact… and with citadel, strat9, etc… this is worse… i’m fed up to try to install a node…
please for fuck’s sake, someone helpme to make work my ssd m2 on a raspberry pi 5 !!!
this all but simple and easy. o buy all the necessary, and try multiple configuration … NOTHING !!! i guess this is way more simple to install bitcoin code on a old pc than on a small shit pc

with the terminal i can see that the ssd is here… so how can we make umbrel see it pklease ?

is ther someone who can help me ???
oh oh ? is there someone outthere ?
i can’t see any light…

Calm down brother, the devs are going to get it out in 1.2. They are people as well

That is disappointing. Guess I will not be installing until 1.2 then.

This is really disappointing…
All of us wanting a Bitcoin node that requires the extra storage and nothing…
On version 1.1 we can use the terminal and we can see the Nvme drive there… Why can’t we access it? Or even worse, why can’t we boot from the Nvme at all?

Please address this, team!

1 Like

I’m with you all the way, same issues. Umbrel is very disappointing.

Been looking for this to run a node also.

Does anyone think this might be the solution? if it works, what happens when we get Umbrel 1.2 update… will that break this modification?