Fan/Cooling Control?

Anyone know if Umbrel has fan control settings somewhere? The cooling fan attached to my Raspberry Pi isn’t turning on but I’m not sure if it’s the hardware or temperature settings. If there is no fan control through Umbrel, is there another way to control the temp at which the fan turns on? I see temperature in my Umbrel settings but no options to control anything. I’m new to Umbrel and Raspberry Pi (obviously) so any help would be appreciated.

Which case are you using?
For my case there is a script available on the manufacturers homepage which allows me to set the temperature / fan speed ratios individually.

1 Like

Would be a cool option to add within the settings page for sure. Double check you have put the pins to connect your fans to the Pi in the proper places. If your running a RPI4 you can follow this image for a guide:

1 Like

Yes! Thank you @ncryppt I had both wires connected to 5V, the black should have been on the Ground. Attached is a photo of my set up. Thanks to @mr.cook for the reply too. FYI, it’s a Triton case from CryptoCloaks…

1 Like

Glad I could help! Btw I have the same case as you :smiley: The triton cases are so clean

1 Like