Prompted to make login when already have login

Good day all, I’m in need of some help/ suggestions. I was able to install umbrel onto my Ubuntu PC memory, created a login and successfully logged in.

I realized I didn’t have enough space for the btc node when I installed the Bitcoin app in umbrel so I uninstalled the app in umbrel and proceeded to move all the umbrel files from my PC to my external SSD, thinking it would work.

Unfortunately it did not. When I went to boot umbrel on my browser it prompts me to create a new user account.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled umbrel back into my PC memory only to be prompted to create new user and it gives me an error ( assuming because I have already created one). It will not prompt me to just log in no matter if I input my.local or my IP.

I have my IP and my.local written down from the first install and it’s consistent with the other times I’ve Installed.

I’ve removed and installed files 3 times now and at this point I’m convinced that’s not the problem.

Any suggestions/ help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a basic knowledge when it comes to electronics, but I’m determined to make this work.