Issues with manual updating to Umbrel 0.5

Hi all,

I notice my Umbrel (installed on Raspberry Pi 4) doesn’t recognize the latest version - mine was 0.4.11 and Umbrel insisted it was is the latest version so I followed the instruction for manually updating.

After ssh to umbrel node using Linux Mint
cd ~/umbrel && sudo ./scripts/update/update --repo getumbrel/umbrel#v0.5.1

All went well until the end with error of no space left on the device (below).

After that, the updating continued with the “SUCCESS” message. I am able to access umbrel.local through my browser but can’t see anything related to Bitcoin - the dashboard shows “synchronizing” for Lighting Wallet, Bitcoin Node, and Bitcoin Wallet. The SSD drive capacity is 1TB with about 600GB is used so I am not sure how to address the “no space” error message.

I have tried to upgrade twice with different 0.5.x versions but got the same issues.
Any help is much appreciated.

Pulling new containers
Pulling tor_proxy ... downloading (100.0%)
Pulling dashboard ... download complete
Pulling manager   ... downloading (100.0%)
Pulling nginx     ... done
Pulling auth      ... downloading (81.7%)

ERROR: for auth  write /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob807032343: no space left on device

ERROR: for tor_proxy  write /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob618891843: no space left on device

ERROR: for manager  write /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob352246130: no space left on device

ERROR: for dashboard  write /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob461561637: no space left on device
ERROR: write /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob461561637: no space left on device
== End Update Script 01-run.sh ==