Cannot connect after upgrade from 0.5.4 to 1.1

I want to shut down my Pi 4 so I can boot it up again with 0.5.4 but the only way I know without connection is to pull the power line.

I do not understand what you are asking

Seems to be some sort of odd permission issues after moving from old Umbrel to 1.0/1/1 versions ??? I can connect as far as the interface but no apps work, I can’t install anything.

Umbrel 1.1 was working, but I am only using a 1TB SSD onmy pi 4. It was only 250GB of space left, but it looks like it was working OK. Today Umbrell 1.1 had made som reinstallment and all my apps was gone? I could not find any files or apps?
I do not knowwhat to do. I installed Bitcoin Node, so now it has 14 years of data to collect to make the Blockchain up to date. I hope ther is space on the SSD. I can not see. Then I installed File Browser in hope of finding my SSD so I could see whats on it, but it say I can only seefiles I create or download. Did not see any files. I hope the system will not crash when the 250 GB is used up?

I am biting my nails besause I have0.05 bitcoinin the lightening network. I hope it all will comeback when the Blockchain is restoredin a week or so. Then I hope the backup of lightenig will work again.

I tried to shutdown the pi 4 with Umbrel 1.1 but it would not. Some error acured, so I had to put the plug. Now I am waithing for some replay before I do anything more.