I created an Android virtual machine, but after booting up, it requires logging in via the command line by entering “android login”; however, the virtual keyboard does not activate, and there is no button to bring it up. This is important because I am connected to Umbrel via an Android smartphone and do not have a physical keyboard.
hey, you shouldn’t need to type anything at the “android login” prompt. The Android UI should load up on its own. Try giving it a bit more time to finish installing and booting. If it stays stuck there, I’d try reinstalling the Android VM.
You were right; my mistake was rebooting the virtual machine when the installation process stalled at 99%. After the reboot, the installation appeared to be complete, yet only the command line was displayed.
After I ran the re-installation and waited the necessary amount of time, I got the graphical interface—thanks!